The entrance test is divided into two parts:
a) First written component
The written test allows for a verification of:
- the level of written comprehension (which may not correspond to the level of knowledge of grammatical structures, or to the competency in writing);
- the level of knowledge of grammatical structures;
- the skill level in written production.
b) Second oral component
The interview, which takes place after the written test, aims at a global evaluation of the candidate.
Determined throughout the interview is:
- the data resulting from the written test;
- an evaluation of oral comprehension and production;
- a verification of the applicant’s current understanding of language skills;
- a determination of the candidate’s objectives.
At this point, we will recommend the training course that is best suited to the candidate’s knowledge and needs by directing them towards a module that takes into account:
1) of the linguistic level A, B, C;
2) of the level of competence in the different language skills;
3) of the needs expressed.